thumbnail of Transition-Brochure-CP-terminologyProviding Guidance Individuals and families needing to choose a living environment

In St. Charles county, the DDRB has partnered with St. Charles Habilitation Center in providing resources and education to individuals and their families who may be interested in living in a home in their community. A DDRB transition specialist works closely with St. Charles Habilitation Center social workers to provide information to those interested in exploring inconclusive residential options.

From setting up visits to homes in the community, to “meet and greets” with providers agencies, our goal is to provide the information individuals and their families need to choose the living environment that suites your needs.

Transitioning From School To Adulthood

A DDRB school transition specialist works closely with schools, employment services an adult day habilitation providers to help individuals and their families plan for life after high school. Contact our office today and ask for the school transitions specialist to learn more. 636-939-3351