New Resource Available
The Division of Developmental Disabilities, in partnership with UMKC-LifeCourse Nexus, has created five EZ Reader booklets. These booklets provide information in an easy-to-understand format using plain language and complementary pictures.
EZ Reader topics include:
- Ways to Help Keep You Healthy
- What is the Missouri Division of Developmental Disabilities?
- What is Medicaid/MO HealthNet?
- What is Your Individual Support Plan?
- Know Your Rights and Responsibilities
- Say No to Abuse and Neglect
The EZ Readers are housed on the Division’s Self-Determination webpage https://dmh.mo.gov/dev-disabilities/self-determination