The DDRB has available the following rooms for public use of meeting space: Community Room, Gymnasium (Availability TBD), Outdoor Field, Team Meeting Room, and (3) Family Meeting Rooms. The DDRB Board and Staff shall have the highest priority of use to further the mission of the organization. The following agencies have secondary priority for reserving space for meetings and/or events:
- St. Charles County Coalition of Service Providers
- DDRB operationally-funded organizations
- Other public funding partners (i.e. Department of Mental Health, St. Louis Regional Office, Vocational Rehabilitation, County Developmental Disabilities Boards, etc.)
All organizations outside of the DDRB must submit a reservation request for all reservations or reoccurring reservations.Forms must be completely filled in.All reservation forms must be submitted to email@example.com.Questions can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submitting a request for a reservation does not guarantee a room.DDRB reserves the right to refuse any request for reservation from any organization for any reason.
- Meeting Rooms are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Evening and weekend requests will be authorized on a case-by-case basis, and may be subject to an additional fee.
- Requests for the Community Room and Gymnasium can be submitted up to 12 months in advance, and all other rooms 3 months in advance.
- Reoccurring meetings will be authorized on a case-by-case basis.
- DDRB will provide notice that a reservation has been tentatively confirmed. A final confirmation will be sent upon receipt of a signed agreement and applicable fees (if any).
General Meeting Reservation Guidelines
Meeting space is available during the DDRB operating hours – Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. Evening and weekend meetings will be authorized on a case-by-case basis, and may be subject to an additional fee.
- Organizations will be responsible for vacating the space within the time frame indicated on their room reservation.
- No organization outside the DDRB may excessively reserve meeting space. The DDRB will determine what is excessive based on time and day requested, and intervals between meetings.
- If a reservation is to be canceled, organizations are required to notify the DDRB as soon as possible, but no later than 48 hours prior to the meeting.
- Meetings must be conducted in a quiet, orderly manner.
- Organizations utilizing the meeting space will ensure that meeting attendees remain in the reserved space and respect the common use areas of the DDRB.
- DDRB facilities are non-smoking. Smoking is prohibited except in designated areas.
- Food/Refreshments: Non-alcoholic drinks and refreshments/snacks may be served so long as the premises are left clean and orderly.
- Food/meal service may be subject to an additional cleaning fee.
- Tape, tacks and adhesives may not be used on any walls or surfaces.
- The use of open flames is strictly prohibited.
- No materials, equipment or furniture belonging to organizations using the meeting space may be stored on the DDRB premises.
- DDRB meeting space may not be used for the purpose of crafting, modeling, carving, scrapbooking, painting, sculpting, or other related activities. The use of paint, glitter, glue, solder or similar items is prohibited.
- Organizations using the meeting space will be assessed for damage to or excessive cleaning of the meeting space.
- Organizations will hold harmless the DDRB and its partner organizations for injuries and accidents while using the public space.
- Due to the public nature of the meeting space, reservation requests will be considered public documents.
- DDRB staff reserves the right to enter all meetings held in the DDRB facilities.
- Organizations are responsible for the setup and breakdown of their meeting. Set up by DDRB staff is available for an additional fee.
- The arrangement of the Team Meeting Room and (3) Family Rooms’ furniture and fixtures may not be changed without the expressed permission of the DDRB.
- Audio/Visual Equipment is available in the Community Room and a mobile projector and screen for other rooms. Fees may be charged for setup, training and emergency technical assistance.
- Prior to use of the facility, organizations will sign an agreement and pay applicable fees to the DDRB.
- DDRB reserves the right to refuse any request for reservation from an organization for any reason.
Fee Schedule & Set-Up Options:
Each meeting room has a standard setup option. There are no fees for the standard setup. Organizations utilizing the Community Room in a non-standard setup are responsible for the setup and breakdown of the room. Organizations may opt for DDRB staff to setup the meeting for an additional cost based upon the desired configuration.*
- Conference: $0.00
- Empty: $25.00
- Classroom: $50.00
- Theater: $50.00
- Work-group: $50.00
- Banquet: $75.00
- Custom: Price Varies By Event
* All configurations are shown in Appendix A
Food and Beverages:
Non-alcoholic drinks and refreshments/snacks may be served so long as the premises are left clean and orderly. Use of the room for dining, meals or other food service may be subject to an additional cleaning fee ($50). Any excessive trash or cleaning needed, may result in additional fees.
The Community Room is equipped with a digital projector and audio equipment.All organizations using the Community Room AV Equipment must be trained prior to the event. There is a $25 fee. Emergency A/V assistance during your event may be available during working hours, and may be subject to an additional fee. The DDRB makes no guarantee that emergency assistance will be available. For all other rooms a mobile projector and projector screen are available for use. a. A standard $25 setup and training fee will be assessed.
Additional fees may be assessed for excess damages, cleaning or staff presence needed.All scheduled fees must be paid prior to the start of the meeting. Some fees may be waived or reduced. To request a waiver or reduction in fees please submit the Waiver Form to email@example.com. All waivers and reductions will be handled on a case by case basis.